Sunday 8 October 2017

a Sunday Christmas Card

I really have fallen in love with this die...I have previously made it in red and white but had a few bits of printed blue paper from another project so made this up....




the die cut is tattered lace glistening snow from the Wonderful in White collection...the papers are from the cd....the poinsettia are also from the same collection and the sentiment is Marianne designs...I cant claim the design as I saw a similar design on pinterest but this is my take on it....
I hope you are having a great day...and thank you for popping by my blog...

7 comments:

Sandy said...

It is a winter wonderland of a card for sure!!!!!
Sandy xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

It is a gorgeous die Margaret and you have used it beautifully here combining the pretty snowflake papers too. Lots of lovely wintry elements, just gorgeous.
Lorraine

MaryH said...

I'm in love with this die too! It is just amazingly beautiful with the blue background too. Perfect pairing of the pretty DP and that white die shape. TFS & Hugs

Birgit said...

Just another stunner! I love the blue and white. The poinsettias on the bottom of your easel card is so pretty and love the dark blue glitter on the saying

rachel said...

Oh wow Margaret - I adore this - its brilliant! I think the blue and white is so very effective. Hugs rachel x

Craftychris said...

Absolutely stunning card! xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Margaret, it's a gorgeous design, fabulous die and card shape, love it Kate x