Tuesday 18 September 2018

A special day...

today my hubby and I celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary....goodness I cannot believe it....where have all the years gone but I can report that they have certainly been happy ones and long may they continue....
We are having a few days away so I am scheduling my posts ...




I am still on my no Selly Telly spending in September and still have not given in to anything ... so feeling very pleased with myself....but I am on the naughty step having put in an order for some stamping up stuff....
My card is made with a crafters companion 3D embossing folder and a 2016 Sue Wilson Angel die...which until now has been laying forgotten....the sentiment is a tonic die....
Thanks for popping by my blog today.....


10 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Hope you are enjoying your break Margaret. Your card is lovely. I bought this folder too so I must get round to using it. Christine x

Christine Harrop said...

Sorry, forgot to say congratulations on your silver wedding! xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Congrats on your Silver Wedding... hope you are having a lovely time...
Fabulous card... love the Dies... fabulous
Hugs Sylvie xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, a fabulous embossing folder and elegant angel.
Congratulations on your Silver Wedding Anniversary, enjoy your few days away.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

I love angels and how pretty this card is. I love the silver and white together especially using the mirror silver paper for her gown. Just beautiful! Happy 25th anniversary!! I hope you have a romantic day and enjoy every moment.

Michelle said...

Very pretty card Margaret. It really gave me ideas on what to do with my other Sue Wilson angels. Happy 25th Anniversary. Hubby and I just celebrated #50.

scrappymo! said...

This is such a fabulous 3D embossing folder. I love the look of it behind your beautiful angel.

Wonderful card, Margaret.

cuilliesocks said...

Gosh I'm awfully late with my Congratulations Margaret, I hope you had a lovely celebration.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the embossing folder in the background, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I hope you had a lovely Anniversary celebration and break Margaret. A super card, I've just bought this embossing folder recently, managed to visit a Crafters Companion shop when we were away in Derbyshire. It looks gorgeous here highlighted in silver.
Lorraine

Sandy said...

Such a classic!
Sandy xx