Sunday 30 September 2018

christmas card challenge 20.....turkeys ...camels ...or sheep

this one was definitely for me as some years ago I bought some lovely sheep stamps and now I can use them......






the first one I did a bit of decoupage on and the second I had found my fluffy stuff from years ago and it still works....so a bit of fun and I have the perfect recipients in mind for the card.....
If you would like to see what the other girls have made the links to their blogs are on my side bar....
Thanks for popping by my blog today I hope my cards made you smile.....

13 comments:

Gibmiss said...

These are gorgeous Margaret love the images... beautifully coloured ...
we are going on our usual Sunday Picnic
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Perfect cards for our theme this time Margaret, what fun stamps they are. You have created two different and great designs, love them both.
Lorraine

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Dutchess, love those cards, so much fun! Reminds me I have some Puffy embossing powder, must give it a try. Hugs, Shaz X

Birgit said...

These are so cute! I love the bright colours of the first and the sandy colours of the second with the fluffy look of the sheep. So well done!

rachel said...

so glad you enjoyed the theme - love your cards Margaret - inspired! Hugs rachel x

MaryH said...

How cute both of these cards are! I love the wardrobes of these delightful sheep. The fluffy stuff looks great! This was the perfect challenge for you to use those fun sheep! TFS & Hugs

cuilliesocks said...

Aww so sweet Margaret, I love the sheep and the different colourways of you cards, the fluffy stuff as the fleece is a brilliant idea, Kate x

scrappymo! said...

Gosh this is cute, Margaret! The sheep are so fun and I love that sentiment with them. Great cards!

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Margaret, I love your sheep in their Christmas jumpers - they certainly made me smile.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs A. said...

These are priceless. Love em. Hugs Mrs A.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and stamps love the sheeps Christmas jumpers-brilliant
Carol x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cards

Sandy said...

Do you see what I see - shinning in the night oh so bright.
Love them both Margaret.
Sandy xx