Sunday 9 September 2018

Sundays cards.....still being good!

I have been having some fun making backgrounds with pixie powders and having watched Julia Watts and Francoise Read on Hochanda thought these stamps would go well on them....







the stamp is a woodware one ...bought before my no buy September...which is still going well...and to be honest I have so much stuff I have bought and not used yet that this really is good for me!...I keep telling myself!
thanks for popping by today I do appreciate you visiting my blog and if you have left a comment I will be sure to come along and visit you...

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards,love your backgrounds they work perfectly with the stamp.xxx

Rita said...

Beautiful cards Margaret. Xxx

Michelle said...

Love
d the cards Margaret. I love working the pixie powders and it always surprises me because I am never sure how it will turn out and most of it does. LOL

Birgit said...

I love these 3 because the backgrounds are so cool. The first one is so great because the colours pop with the black words. The second is elegant with the gold and the last is so Christmassy with colouring the leaves and having some green border.

rachel said...

beautiful backgrounds and fabulous cards. Really lovely Margaret and well done with your not buying! Very impressive! Hugs rachel x

Mrs A. said...

Wow, wow and wow. These are all gorgeous. Keep up the good work. Hugs Mrs A.

cotnob said...

Super Christmas cards Margaret, you have been creating some fabulous backgrounds and I love that stamp.
You are doing well being good, I often try but never succeed!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely wonderful cards Margaret, love that big stamp, and super backgrounds too, Kate x