Thursday 6 September 2018

still being good....

yes its day 6 and I have resisted everything selly telly has thrown at me...I just haven't watched so I asm not tempted....so using some old dies....







last years Tonic buildables ..Elves...and a very old tattered lace monumental die.....you will have seen me use this Noel die many times I just love it....Impression obsession stitched holly die...and lots of scraps from my bit box....great fun...
thanks for popping by my blog today I do appreciate every comment made ...

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Wow love this,such a fun Christmas card,love these Dies.xxx

Michelle said...

Margaret, this is such a cute die. Wish I had seen it in the past it would definitely be in my stash. I wish I was as good as you in not buying. Thank you for sharing.

Birgit said...

This is cute! I love the elves peeking through the Noel and this is a great way to use up paper and all

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my so beautiful Margaret, love this card and especially the cute elves,Kate x x

rachel said...

These elves are awesome - brilliant card Margaret!!!

cotnob said...

A fun Christmas decoration Margaret, those elves are so cute.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs A. said...

Wow, this is terrific. I love those cute little Elves. Haven't bought anything on line since being hacked several times. Closed the offending accounts down and saving loads of dosh in to the bargain. Can't wait for the NEC mind!!! Hugs Mrs A.

Misty Morgan said...

How adorable! Thanks for all the inspiration and gorgeous pictures. Your truly a talented lady.

Sandy said...

I am still trying to be good! Wonderful!
Sandy xx