Tuesday 4 September 2018

playing with Chloe stamps

I just fell in love when I saw Chloe demonstrating these stamps on Hochanda...bought in August so before my no spend september....






sadly the sparkle doesn't show up on the photo ...I used the WOW sparkle embossing powders....then added more glitter using cosmic shimmer glitterbitz....the bow has been stamped twice and decoupaged up....
thanks for popping by today...day 4 of my no buying ...although how long it will last now that Zoe has sent me the stamping up catalogue is any ones guess....how much will power does a girl have!

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Two beautiful cards.xxx

Craftychris said...

These are soooo gorgeous! I can image the, in real life, sparkle and it's fabulous seeing the two colourways. Good luck with your no spending! xxx

Michelle said...

Beautiful cards Margaret. I always love some bling at Christmas it seems to light up everything. Good luck on no spending. I also am trying restraint and it is soooooooo hard.

Rita said...

Beautiful cards Margaret. I love Chloes stamps. Hugs Rita xx

cotnob said...

Two stunning cards Margaret, I love the ornaments - fabulous embossing, they are both so elegant.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

These are 2 great looking cards and it shows how just 2 colours can make magic. I love both of them

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning cards, all that glitter is gorgeous, beautifully designed, Kate x x

rachel said...

wow - these are soooo pretty - might need these!!! Hugs rachel xx

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Wow how beautiful and they glitter bling sounds awesome x