Sunday 16 September 2018

Christmas card club challenge 19...Polar Bear

It is Valery's choice this challenge...I am using up stash....






I have been looking through my box of decoupage and thought this would fit the bill nicely...
lots of layers and glitter and a cheeky polar bear......
Please have a look on my sidebar for the links to the other girls blogs who will be posting their creations today for the challenge......
Thanks for popping by my blog today...I am away for a few days down in Hay-on-Wye so I hope that the weather is kind to us....

13 comments:

Doreen said...

Love all your gorgeous details and fab image,xxx

Gibmiss said...

This is so cute Margaret.. love it...
Enjoy your time away... we are just getting ready for our picnic in Spain...
Hugs Sylvie x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a cute polar bear too, a fabulous easel card. Enjoy your break :)
Lorraine

Zoe Tant said...

He's very cute indeed and sits perfectly on your circle easel card. Have a nice time away. hugs xx

Michelle said...

Margaret, such a cute cute card. Love the polar bear and the design. Have a wonderful trip and praying the weather is nice for you.

Christine Harrop said...

Well your polar really is a cute little fellow Margaret. A lovely easel card for Christmas. Christine xx

MaryH said...

This polar bear is so adorable, love his expression and his fashion scarf! He's delightful on the icy colors of this fun easel fold card. TFS & Hugs

rachel said...

A gorgeous card Margaret - really cute polar bear! I am sure this would have not been left behind in my scrap box! Hugs rachel x

cotnob said...

A fabulous Christmas card Margaret, such an adorable image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs A. said...

Oh he is way too cute. Love your easel card.
Have a fab time. Hugs Mrs A.

Birgit said...

This is so cute! I love the cute polar bear with the snowflakes and an easel card which I have never made but always admire.

scrappymo! said...

Adorable card, Margaret. This is a really cite bear and a great design.

cuilliesocks said...

Oh this is so adorable Margaret, lovely decoupage and card shape, love it, Kate x