Tuesday 12 February 2019

A cheer up card..

My dear old uncle Mark is still plodding along now that he has new nurse who seems to cheer him up and get him to eat....so a card to cheer him up ...made with the help of my new cricut machine which is taking some getting to know.....






I used the Anna Griffin Garden cards and embellishments cartridge which I have had for some years and found a bit daunting...but this new machine certainly makes life much more straight forward,,it sorts all the layers into different matts and makes it all much more logical....the sentiment is from Tonic...
thank you for popping by today I hope you are having a happy day crafting .







7 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret such a fabulous design - I'm glad you are getting to grips with your new circuit machine.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Michelle said...

A very pretty card Margaret and I am sure your Uncle will love it. I have the old cricut explore and it is still going strong. I do have the same cartridge and perhaps give this a try. Thank you for sharing today. God Bless.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and design very intricate
Carol x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This delicate design looks beautiful layered in black and, cream and white, certainly brings a smile to my face.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

What a beautiful card Margaret, so elegant. Pleased to hear the new nurse cheers up your uncle, and I'm sure he will love the card, Kate x

rachel said...

this is lovely - I suspect it will definitely cheer him up xx

Birgit said...

I don't have a crucut machine because I find it scary. You created a great card for your Uncle who will love it. I love the soft colours with the black-the 3D effect is great