Thursday 28 February 2019

a fun Christmas card.....

a bit quirky this one.....





I made the background paper by stamping Tim Holtz holiday knits onto kraft card...and using the same Ranger cranberry ink I made the potty paper using a really...and I mean really old Hero arts wooden stamp...raindrop back ground.......the Rudolph stamp is from Hobbyart and is a few years old....a bit of fluffy stuff.red glitter for his nose... and a tonic sentiment....again all from my stash...amazing what is in this room......
thank you for popping by my blog today I really appreciate it ....and hope you are having a crafty day too.....

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Good morning Margaret. This is really a cute cute card. I love the whole layout design and that reindeer is to die for, so cute and really the focal point of the card. Thank you for sharing. Inside today as we are getting an ice storm. I guess that means card making time.

Christine Harrop said...

You've created a great background for this super Christmas card Margaret. Christine x

cotnob said...

A beautiful Christmas card Margaret, I love the background you have created and your Rudolph is fabulous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs A. said...

This is beautiful. Very scandi looking. Hugs Mrs A.

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant card love the reindeerand fabulous background stamping I really thought that was D.paper-brilliant
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my so beautiful, love it, such a wonderful Rudolph, Kate x x

rachel said...

Love this - the holiday knit look truely fabulous! Hugs rachel xx

Sandy said...

this looks like real sweater material - you have used one of my favorite color combinations!
Sandy xx

Birgit said...

I thought the background was patterned paper and it is but you created it! it is so even and well done. Love Rudolph and his nose