Wednesday 6 February 2019

birthday cards....

I was inspired by a card made by Beverly Fuchs an amazingly talented cardmaker who posts on the facebook page All things Sue Wilson.....and was inspired to have a go ......






made using Sue Wilsons Ivy garden...a couple of spellbinder dies...all from my stash...I had forgotten some of these dies altogether...so thank you Beverly for inspiring me to look in my stash and get crafting...its been a slow start this year,but I seem toge getting myself going again.
Its a glorious sunny day here today but once again cold so I will be crafting and keeping warm....
thank you for popping by my blog I do appreciate it .

5 comments:

cotnob said...

Gorgeous cards Margaret, they are both so elegant, I'm so glad that Beverly inspired you to make them.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Michelle said...

Pretty card Margaret, I love the ivy design and Sue Wilson's dies are so versatile and handcrafted well. Stay warm and enjoy your sunny day. Very drab here and we could be experiencing some bad thunderstorms later.

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Margaret, love the design made with the dies. Striking colours too, goes so well with the ivy.
I've been keeping warm making bread, sunny but cold here today, Kate x x

Birgit said...

Love both of these cards! I love how you place the green inside the cutout-intricate work. We had an ice storm yesterday so I was home! Today it is still icky out and the ice pellets are to return this eve

crafty-stamper said...

WOW both stunning cards love the green and fabulous intricate dies
Carol x
Very cold here down the East Coast and been raing most of the day too
Carol x