Tuesday 19 February 2019

week 8 make one christmas card each week....postbox.....

and use old stash.....



I have used very old Marianne designs  dies....the tag and robins are from 2015....the letter box is even older....the poinsettia are Heartfelt creations .
I love making these tag cards...I use my scan and cut to create a base card by drawing  round the die and then cut it out on my machine...brilliant...
I am still being good and haven't bought anything from selly telly since last November.....saving myself a fortune...and the satisfaction of using old stash.....
thanks for popping by my blog today....I hope you are enjoying doing some crafting

9 comments:

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Margaret, I love your little Robins.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Michelle said...

Loved this cars Margaret. The theme with the birds and mailbox is brilliant. Thank you for sharing.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card... love the Robins... gorgeous card... well done you for not buying... wish I could say the same....
Hugs Sylvie xx

rachel said...

this is soo cute Maragaret ... those robins are fab! Hugs rachel x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous shaped card and love all the dies--well done on still using old stash
Carol x

Mrs A. said...

Super little robins. Well done for sticking to your resolve. Hugs Mrs A.

Birgit said...

This is so cute and I love the cut out style with the post for the birdies. very bright and cheerful

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Margaret, beautifully designed, Kate x

Sandy said...

Tweet,tweet - so very sweet!
Sandy xx