Tuesday 26 February 2019

a simple birthday card......

my idea was to make a simple ...more masculine looking card.....




I have used Heartfelt creations Backyard Blossoms collection...which to be honest has sat unopened on a shelf since I purchased it...not now....
I hope you are having a crafty day today and enjoying being creative....I am and its funny but the world goes away for a time ..I can forget all the woes of the world which I feel I can do so little about...and my worries for a while....I feel much better able to cope after a bit of crafting....
Thank you for popping by my blog today I really appreciate it ....

8 comments:

Craftychris said...

Ooh this is beautiful! xxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card, beautiful flowers and great design.
I totally agree, the time just flies past when I am crafting and I forget about everything for a while - the only problem is knowing when to stop!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I agree crafting is definitely a pastime where we can de-stress and shut out the cares of the world. This has such gorgeous colours, perfect for the weather we have been having of late.
Lorraine

Michelle said...

What a pretty card Margaret. I love the flower design. Thank you for sharing today.

Birgit said...

This is beautiful and i love how you composed the background with the hunter green and matched it up with the bright yellow. the flowers are so pretty. I have had a few knocks this past month and a half and just feel somewhat tired but, you are right, creating cards is something that makes ones troubles disappear for a while.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the beautifully coloured flowers--I agree crafting is our me escape time!
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Margaret, lovely colours and design, Kate x x

rachel said...

simply gorgeous Margaret xx