Sunday 24 February 2019

week 9 making cards from my stash

but before I show you my card I have to confess to falling onto the naughty step and buying some lovely Lavinia stamps...I don't feel at all guilty as I have been feeling poorly all week after having my Shingles vaccination....and a small purchase cheered me up.....that's my excuse.....





made using hunkydory toppers from the little book of festive birdsong.and decoupaged up the robin .......the die is a hunkydory moonstone die....and the embellishment is made from the tattered lace pine cones 3D decoupage just cut out of white.lots of glittery splatters.....
some more of my stash used up....
I hope you are enjoying this lovely weather....I am even tempted to get out in the garden.....

7 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, a lovely image and beautiful frame.
Sorry to hear that you have been feeling poorly, I hope you are better now.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card Margaret... your cards are always fabulous... I bought a few of Lavinias stamps etc... rew things were sold out so I ordered off there site... the fan brush for one...
Sorry to here you have been poorly... feel better soon
Hugs Sylvie xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Wintry card love the topper and beautiful dies.Sorry to hear you have been poorly and hope you are feeling better-everyone entitled to a slip, and you have been good for months so deserve a little reward lol
Carol x

Lori said...

What a beautiful wintery card! The bird and frame are gorgeous!

rachel said...

Sorry to hear you have not been well Margaret - glad you managed to cheer yourself up! You have been very good so I think a small splurge is perfectly allowed. Great card Margaret! Hugs rachel x

Birgit said...

My friend experienced the same thing with that vaccine but i am glad you got it since I had the shingles-not nice. I am glad you treated yourself-this is just lovely beyond words

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card Margaret, gorgeous dies and such a wonderful Robin. Enjoy your new stamps,and sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly, take care, Kate xx