Monday 1 June 2020

New blogger

Well I finally plucked up the courage to try the new blogger and I have to say that it is okay....just took a while to click on all the icons and buttons to see what they do...finally found the new post button and even managed to do a permanent link....
I have scheduled 2 posts so I just have to see if they go live but all in all not as scary as I thought it was going to be...I really hate change....
I hope you are all keeping well out there in blog land and staying safe....
Take care

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

It takes a bit of getting used too but hoping to have finally sussed it out.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Glad you've gotten the hang of it Margaret. I've been using the new version for a couple of weeks now and once you realise what all the icons mean then it is okay but since yesterday it won't let me upload any photo's from my computer so I had to revert back to the old version where it works fine! A few gremlins creeping in I guess.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

I'm glad you are finding it OK Margaret. I have been using it for a couple of days now, I think it is more fussy to look at and takes longer - more clicks to do the same thing but it's OK and I'm getting used to it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Ohh not dared try it yet will have a go when no DT stuff to schedule
Carol x