Tuesday 30 June 2020

Dies lost and found....

I knew that I had bought these dies several years ago but do you think I could find them...i found the stag version but I knew there were 3 other die sets somewhere....the joy of lockdown I found them while sorting out....what satisfaction.....


the backing papers are from the over the mantle usb....as is the poinsettia...and other embellishments...the die set is Symphony snow globe from tattered lace....now just to use the others...
I hope you are all keeping well in blog land....thanks for popping by my blogtoday...take care .

6 comments:

Babs said...

What a gorgeous christmas card with a beautiful image and die cuts ,your flowers are so pretty and the colour is really lovely .
Babs x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, so pretty and gorgeous colours again.
It's miserable and wet here today, at least it's cool though!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

This is beautiful from the blue poinsettias and the image in the centre. I love the mirrored look..don’t you love finding a surprise and you th8nk we would say we have enough..hahaaaa

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Margaret this is stunning! I love the gorgeous design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and dies-how annoying when you know you have something and can't find it and great result when you do -I have just spent two weeks looking for something and can I find it!!!
Carol x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a gorgeous little Christmas scene Margaret.
Lorraine