Monday 29 June 2020

a simple christmas card....

I bought myself the winter wonderland USB  and now that I have mastered the technique on the scan and cut I am having way too much fun....
I printed out two of the wreaths and decoupaged them up 
and added glossy accents to the berries...the sentiment is a tonic one from last year....
I hope you are staying safe and well out there...we are still only venturing out for necessary shopping with a mid week treat to click and collect a new book....take care.

8 comments:

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Margaret, a beautiful wreath, it looks fabulous against the white background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Craftychris said...

So pretty! Lovely embossing in the background too. I don't blame you only going out when necessary, way to scary for us! Stay safe! xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A classic Christmas image Margaret creating such a lovely clean and simple card.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

Just a lo=way card that inspires Christmas which is coming up fast.

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the embossed background and beautiful wreath.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Margaret, it's such an elegant design, Kate x x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and wreath-I went for a quick shop and pick up a prescription this morning but no queues anywhere!
Carol x

Sandy said...

Wonderful Christmas card. It's hard for me to get my head around Christmas cards right now, here in Florida it is hot, hot, hot!
Sandy xx