Sunday 14 June 2020

this weeks Christmas Card....

oh yes its christmas on create and craft and I will be on every naughty step on our staircase......



some of my very old craftwork cards papers...no idea what collection as by now I have half used all of them and they are just in a great big box.....the frame is from Paper Boutique...a few Nuvo drops and a bit of ribbon...great fun to make,,,,
We have a very wet and windy day here today so getting on with my christmas crafting..and as I have just had my Lindt chocolate delivery  I can indulge myself with a bit of chocolate...
Stay safe and well....

7 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Margaret, a cute image and beautiful die cut frame.
Quite warm here today, a few showers but nice enough to have the doors open for the puppy to go in and out.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous shaped card, love the tartan background and such a cute bear too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Love your card ...the teddy so cute ...
Really hot here .... been on the balcony all day... finished off with lovely take away meal....
Hugs Sylvie xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful wreath shaped card and love the gorgeous teddy---BUT---you have chocolate delivered oh my word heaven
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Such a cute image and a gorgeous card Margaret, super design too, Kate x

Karen Dunbrook said...

I just love this...wonderful card.
xx Karen

Birgit said...

This is so cute and festive. It reminds me of the Steiff bear my brother has( he has had it since he was a baby...59 years). I love the frame and those Nuevo drops which I need to look up. We are getting hot and mucky here.