Wednesday 10 June 2020

Christmas card.....

This weeks seems to be Christmas on Create and Craft and I am going to try hard not to buy ...lockdown has made me revist my stash and I think I should be good...wonder if my resolve will last?




this is a really old die from crafters companion that I found in my stash...never opened how naughty is that ....
I thought it would make a nice winter birthday card as well so I will show you that if I get it made....
Take care and stay safe and well.....

8 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous White on White card Margaret, love the depth and dimension.
Hugs
Linda xxx

scrappymo! said...

Wow! This card is stunning. Love the white on white. The snowdrops are so pretty here.

This would be a perfect card for Darnell's NBUS Challenge. It runs all month.
https://mynbus.blogspot.com/

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Margaret...stunning Fies
Hugs Sylvie xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, such a fabulous WOW design.
I hope you are being good, I very much doubt it though - I don't watch any more because I can't resist!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful white on white card and love the beautiful dies
Carol x

Kim said...

stunning card - love those layers. And yes, it would make a great winter birthday card!
Kim x

cuilliesocks said...

How beautiful Margaret, love WoW, always so striking and elegant, Kate x

Birgit said...

This is so elegant and pretty. Amazing how much we can have so when we use it, it’s like something brand new. This is one you can use a lot but I love this winter birthday card