Monday 15 June 2020

Happy Birthday Shoes


oh yes I treated myself to the carnations craft USB..I always like the shoes and flowers but at the time couldn't really justify buying them...now there are  3 collections on the USB and all the charisma's...bargain....



the Charisma's cut out perfectly on my scan and cut and I am thrilled with the results...the white mat and backing paper is also from the USB and I even made a little gift tag handbag to match.....


its big enough to be a small card but I thought it made a great gift tag.....I think I am going to have lots of fun with this .....
Thanks for popping by today and I hope you are staying safe and well.....

5 comments:

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card and tag Margaret, beautiful colours and fabulous shoes - I am not watching any craft TV at the moment as I just can't resist and I must stop buying things, I have no room!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Margaret, I do love shoes too!
Hugs
Linda xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the shoes and the handbag makes a beautiful shaped card
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

WOW!! what a fantastic card Margaret, it's quite beautiful, the most wonderful design and colours, and the bag is gorgeous, fabulous set.
That's me caught up now, I hadn't realised I was so far behind, Kate x

Birgit said...

These 2 are great looking! I love the shoes especially the pearls on the side..everything works so nicely and that purse is perfect for a tag or card...so Chanel....Think Pink!