Friday 5 June 2020

A birthday card

just found a Wallace and Grommit kit I bought last year...thats what lock down does to you...make me tidy up my craft room and frighten myself to death by finding all this stuff.....



I thought that this image would make a cool masculine card for my cousin Chris....
at the end of June....I did have fun with the dies...and my favorite embossing folder again...
Well the weather has changed but still no rain here and my garden is so crispy that walking on the lawn feels really strange.....
I hope you are keeping well out therein blog land....take care.

9 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

A fabulous embossing folder so I can see why you like it Margaret. A great male card. Hugs Christine x

cotnob said...

A fun card Margaret, a super image and I can see why that embossing folder is your favourite.
We had a few spots of rain in the night, not enough to do any good though!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Simpson said...

Wonderful birthday card, my hubby would love this card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card and image really love the embossing folder.Absolutely heaved it down today-thunder and hail too -now sun!
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, fabulous card such a fun image and super design.
Well, it's like an Autumn night here, wind and rain, and much colder, I've even put the heating on, keep safe, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

This is a lovely card Margaret ....Roy loves Wallace and Grommit ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Love it, a great male card.
Lorraine

rachel said...

I love this! Brilliant! Wallace and Gromit - and Shaun the sheep hold a special place in my heart! This is fab!!! Big hugs rachel xx

Birgit said...

I love Wallace and Gromit! This is a perfect card for a man and he looks so 3D