Sunday 21 February 2021

a Sunday Christmas card

 I have been trying out the dies my niece Elizabeth bought me for christmas...


the fancy die cut is Heartfelt creations Elegant Swirl Gateway, such a gorgeous die and it makes a lovely card shape...I used some papers from the sparkling poinsettia pad and made some poinsettia up using the Christmas poinsettia and holly stamp and die set ....

the bells and greenery are from the tattered lace over the mantle set...

Thanks for popping by today and I hope you are all safe and well.

7 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, a lovely image and super die, a lovely gift from your niece.
Wet and miserable again today, hopefully it is going to brighten up later in the week.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Hope you are well....
It’s a wet day here in Gib....
Your card is gorgeous xxxxx
Hugs Sylvie xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and dies-great gift too
Carol x

Birgit said...

Did you make the background? Regardless, this is stunning. The die cute is great and love the deep blue background. Always love the greenery and flowers you add. You have such flair.

cuilliesocks said...

So beautiful Margaret, I love the gorgeous arched die and the candle, beautifully designed, Kate x

Sandy said...

When I first saw this post I thought oh this is so pretty. Now I am seeing your post again and I am still saying oh this is so pretty!
Sandy xx

Birgit said...

All I can say is ...wow! Rich, gem like colours and the scene is just so serene