Tuesday 2 February 2021

playing with Gnomes....

 I discovered that I seem to have lots of Gnomes in my stash and most of them are unused...so far...here we go.....


I decided to make a small stepper card and use this Tattered lace set...along with the mushroom house set...lots of glitter.....

Hope you are keeping well out there ..just received our COVID vaccine appointment for this coming Saturday I am so relieved  I will feel a bit safer after it ....thanks for popping by today and take care.

7 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, such a fun mushroom house and gnomes - the stepper design is perfect.
So pleased to hear that you have an appointment for the vaccine, not long to wait before being a little safer.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

OMG! I love this and you made me laugh and have a big smile on my face with this card. You did an amazing colouring especially on the mushroom and love those gnomes. It’s bright but in earthy colours. What a cheer and glad you are getting your vaccine.

Sandy said...

I do love Gnomes! They are such funny little fellas and always make me smile. Love your card Margaret!
Sandy xx

Gibmiss said...

Love the gnome s Margaret ...had our second jab today...feel a bit yucky today and a headache ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These two die sets work so well together and the stepper element creates a lovely, fun 3D scene.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I love your card Margaret, brilliant design and the gnomes are awesome.
Good to hear that you've got your appointment. Alistair is off to get his jab tomorrow, Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant stepper card love all the gnomes and fabulous mushroom house
Carol x