Thursday 4 February 2021

thank heaven for crafting....

 this lockdown is much tougher than the first ..the cold and the snow are making it difficult to even go out for a walk so I am exercising by going up and down the stairs!. .thank heaven for crafting....

I have been doing a bit of stamping today...I decided to heat emboss this lovely image as well to give it a glorious shine...its a woodware stamp called Lino cut-wren....and has to be a firm favourite of mine....
I have fallen onto the naughty step this week and bought some new dies...I know I was going to be so good....but the new arch dies from Heartfelt creations were an indulgence....                                           
                                                   I hope you are staying safe out there...just 3 more days to my first vaccine jab.!                    

8 comments:

cotnob said...

I know what you mean Margaret, it's either freezing or pouring with rain here at the moment - very dark and dreary today.
Your card is beautiful, a lovely embossed image and lovely blues.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

I love the navy blue with the white and the image is so loving. It could even be a Valentine’s card. The top part looks like it would shimmer so did you use another embossing powder for the top or is this just a camera angle?. Anyway, I love it. I. Glad you are getting your vaccine. We are to get more snow on the weekend and the problem are people who do not shovel their walks, they should be fined because many people can’t walk well and it is a danger.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

We have been lucky so far with the weather here but looks as if it's going to change by the weekend.
A fabulous stamp Margaret and lovely card.
Lorraine

Babs said...

A dull day here , the sort of days where you just don’t want to do anything. Your card is beautiful, and the navy and white always looks so smart together I think, beautiful image too
Babs x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card ...think I have this one ....
I had my second jab on Monday ...Yay!.....
Still not crafting ...watching Hochanda shows .... and buying ....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous CAS card and love the beautiful stamp-they keep forcasting snow here but all we get is cold and rain-not that I am complaining lolWe had our first jab a couple of weeks ago
Carol x

Craftychris said...

An absolutely beautiful card! I can see why you love that stamp. Yay! I am so glad it is nearly jab time for you - wonderful news! Take care and stay safe xxx

cuilliesocks said...

This is a wonderful stamp and looks so good heat embossed Margaret, love the mono colours too, Kate x