Friday 12 February 2021

my Valentines card for Richard...

 getting inky this year for my card and playing with stencils...right out of my comfort zone...



the stencil is from sweet poppy stencils and I have used cosmic shimmer midnight sparkle kiss through it ...I have never been very successful with this kind of technique but I have invested in a Wendy Vecchi make art magnetic board and now my lovely stencils stay put and the medium doesn't seen to sneak underneath and is much crisper....the stamps are from a penny black set called love and hugs from a few years ago....

I hope you are staying safe and well out in blog land...Richard gets his jab on Saturday so we will both have had our first dose....take care everyone....

7 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Margaret, you have created a beautiful background for your super silhouette image - Richard will love his card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background and love the silhouette stamps
Carol x

Sandy said...

You did a fantastic job with this Margaret! I do love that background!!
Sandy xx

Rita said...

Beautiful card Margaret. Hope you are Weil. Hugs Rita xxx

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Margaret ....love the background...
Hugs Sylvie xx
Take Care

cuilliesocks said...

It's a wonderful card Margaret, your background is fabulous and I love the hares or bunnies.
So sad about Shaz, quite heartbreaking.
Hope Richard's jab went well,Kate x x

Birgit said...

This is really great! I love the background and the stencil design. I have to look up what you used because it is the bleeding under that I have problems with. I bet he loved the card.