Thursday 18 February 2021

Time for Tea....

 I am making a few little cards to send to friends that I haven't seen for a while, like all of us at the moment the thought of being able to meet up for a cuppa is something we dream about happening 


I created the card shape on my scan and cut and the images are from Carnation crafts USB Wild and Wonderful....I have decoupaged up the bottom two cups to add a bit of dimension....

I hope you are safe and well and thank you for popping by my blog today...take care.

6 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, I love your stack of cups - a lovely thought to send cards to your friends, I'm sure they will be much appreciated.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Michelle said...

Wonderful card Margaret. I just love this teacup theme. I sure miss seeing my friends also. Been pretty busy the past few days as we got 6 inches of snow and just 2 days later another 4. At least we are all plowed out and helped others, especially the elderly, clear their driveways. Have a great day and stay safe.

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and love the stack of beautiful cups
Carol x

Birgit said...

She will love this card which is so colouful in the pinks.

Sandy said...

Every morning I have a nice cup of hot tea. So you know I am all in for this delightful card!
Sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Margaret, and a perfect theme for friends whom you've not seen in a while, perhaps it won't be long before you'll all manage to have a cuppa and a catch up soon, Kate x