Tuesday 16 February 2021

Easter card....

 yes I am having a lovely time making easter cards...the sun is shinning today and making me feel quite spring like after all the snow and cold of last week....


the image is from LOTV and the card shape is a Sue Wilson die background collection-triple column..I have decoupaged up the egg and added a gem to the centre of the bow....some bright yellow card from my stash .

I hope you are all staying safe and well out in blog land...take care and thank you for popping by my blog today...I hope my card cheered you up.

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This brought some sunshine into my craft room this morning Margaret, very grey and damp here today. A lovely bright and cheerful Easter card, well done for getting ahead ;o)
Lorraine

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, so bright and cheerful - lovely spring colours.
Wet and miserable down here today, a very muddy dog walk this morning.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Great sunny card and cute image love the beautiful die-cut frame
Carol x

Sandy said...

Wow! Would somebody get my sunglasses! Talk about bright and pretty and ready for Spring and Summer sunshine!! I love the colors yellow and blue together. Now wouldn't this be a surprise in your morning egg cup. Bravo Margret!
Sandy xx

Birgit said...

How could this card not cheer anyone up! It is so sweet and bright with the sunny yellow and the bright blue egg ready to go Chirp, Chirp! It's very sweet. Big snowstorm last night and still snowing!

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful Spring colours and such a pretty card Margaret, Kate x