Saturday 16 May 2020

a christmas card.....

yes I have been making christmas cards in this glorious weather......




playing with very old craftwork cards papers and topper.....and a Paper Boutique frame...my beloved Kraft card and a big red bow.....that was fun to make......
Hope you are all safe and well out there,we had such a treat this week our little local garden centre has opened they have gone to so much trouble to introduce a one way system and 2 metre markings...hand sanitiser and contactless payment that it was such a joy to go out and get some plants ...oh and some hedgehog food...yes they are back my playful little pals....
Thanks for popping by today and take care and stay safe.....

9 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Beautiful card Margaret. Oh how lovely to have you garden centre open. I really do miss going and getting my plants etc. Maybe more will do the same now. Hugs Christine xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Margaret, a beautiful die cut frame - I love how you have layered it.
I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to the garden centre, they were queuing to get into ours so we gave it a miss.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous Christmas card/bow and topper-love that amazing die-cut wreath frame
Carol x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous! One of my favourite Christmas colour combinations.
Lorraine

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Margaret, the frame is stunning and the robin is beautiful. Beautiful bow too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

scrappymo! said...

Your card is gorgeous! love the kraft look and that beautiful bow!

That is a fabulous die cut.

We have had some of our nurseries open to contactless sales for a w while now. Selling outside with racks about 15 or 20 feet apart. My youngest daughter got me hanging baskets and a flat of geraniums earlier in the spring.

But the tubs are very bare as I only had those and then some lobelia plants that I got for mothers day. I usually have 8 or 9 different pot stuffers in each planter. They are looking very bare this year!

Babs said...

This is stunning and what a beautiful die , love the big bow it really sets your card off.
Babs x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, this is beautiful, so very vintage in style and a robin, well you can't beat it really, beautifully designed, Kate x

Birgit said...

This is a great old world looking card with the rich colours used. I love hedgehogs