Friday 29 May 2020

May Rudolph day challenge.....

I am still going through some of my pre printed sheets from other projects and doing some using up....and thought I would post for the challenge this month.....at Maureens.....




the backing papers are from the tattered lace over the mantle cd as is the poinsettia....just a tattered lace sentiment and a few snowflakes....I cut the base card shape on my scan and cut....
another card for my christmas card box...this lockdown is certainly helping me to get my cards done....
stay safe and take care.

8 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Margaret. We are all taking advantage of the extra time I think, so I'm not looking forward to the hectic pace of life when it finally returns.
Lorraine

Jenny L said...

Hi Margaret,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh I love the shape of this card it's so unusual.
Great papers used and what a gorgeous poinsettia.
Beautiful colours used also.
Seems like we are all of the same frame of mind with our colours this month.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Margaret... I made 3 Xmas cards last night ...with a John Next Door ...sets
Our shopping went well ...shelves well stocked ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Maureen, gorgeous colours.
Enjoy playing with your new pens.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous Christmas card love the beautiful paper and die-cuts
Carol x

scrappymo! said...

Stunning! Loving the non traditional colour and the gorgeous card shape and poinsettias.
The sentiment die and snowflakes are fab too!

Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love the purple and white theme and the gold mirri accents are so elegant! Such a fabulous shape and so creative to use your scan n cut. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely christmas card with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda, DT

Birgit said...

This is a real stunner with the purple. I really love it