Thursday 14 May 2020

birthday card day 9

how many birthdays does she have this month I hear you say well actually 11.....so i am still getting ahead and unless things change I still need to be posting at least 2 weeks early for the cards to get through.....


I bought this LOTV digi while they were having one of there 50% off sales....and what a joy it was to colour...I have never had success with digis as I always found the ink smudged but I used the create and craft procard and it worked...no smudges....I have no idea what brand the embossing folder is but it is one of my favorites.....
Thanks for popping by today and stay safe.....

9 comments:

cotnob said...

An adorable card Margaret, such a cute image and I love the embossed background - another lovely day today, so nice for walking the dog.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

nwilliams6 said...

Your coloring on this is amazing! Great image and card! Hugz

cuilliesocks said...

Too adorable Margaret, I think James is fabulous, great coloring too. It a lovely embossing folder, it's like he's a ray of sunshine. Hope you are keeping well and safe Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super cute card Margaret, James is always a winner when looking for the cute factor.
I'm hearing reports of a lot of purchasing going on during this lock-down, me included I'm afraid :) - cheering myself up with some new stash to play with.
Lorraine

crafty-stamper said...

Love the really cute image and great colouring -the embossing folder is brilliant and looks perfect behind the die-cut lacy border
Carol x

Babs said...

Gorgeously cute card, so beautifully coloured , and a lovely embossed background .
Babs x

Birgit said...

Great colouring of this image from the cute bear to that sign which is excellently done. Love the background as well

Linda Simpson said...

The bear is coloured beautifully on this gorgeous card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

scrappymo! said...

Your card is adorable. That little fellow is so cute and I love the 50% price!

The embossing folder is sure wonderful too!