Wednesday 6 May 2020

birthday card 3....

another feminine one......


this was another e bay purchase that purported to be an original tattered lace die...even showed the packaging ...the seller had a good rating but when it arrived...no packaging and definitely not original tattered lace....I did report the seller to ebay and her site was eventually removed but I see she is up selling under another name...so as they say buyer beware.....
hope you are having a great day crafting today and staying safe and well.....

6 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, a gorgeous vintage design and great die - even if it wasn't what you expected, I think a lot of people have been caught out just like you.
A lovely day here, a chilly start but lovely and sunny.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

I’m sorry you got scammed but at least you reported her. People like that disgust me. Enough of that because your antique card is beautiful with the earthy colours...just beautiful once again. I hope you take a gander at my cards...during this time we are busy crafting...which is fun.

Linda Simpson said...

So sorry you were scammed. I do love the vintage feel to this gorgeous card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Don't know how they live with themselves scamming people!!!
That said your card is goegeous love the dies and the vintage look
Carol x

Michelle said...

What a pretty card Margaret. I am so sorry to hear of the scam you went through. The same happened to me and was sent something completely different than what was ordered. I reported them, money was refunded. Site was taken down and reported them a 2nd time when it came up again. Girls we have to watch out for these scammers and report all incidents like this. I have quit buying on e-bay just because of this.

cuilliesocks said...

This is so beautiful Margaret, wonderful vintage style. Love the Taylor's dummy image, it's stunning so is that die that frames it. Beautifully designed.
Sorry to hear you were scammed when buying it. Take care, Kate x x