Friday 15 May 2020

birthday card day 10.......

sorry you must be getting fed up of all these birthday cards I promise a christmas card tomorrow....




for our friends grandson in Hay on Wye...sadly we will not be down visiting for his birthday this year....but this LOTV image is just perfect for him ...his dad is a carpenter and has built him a small work bench to play along side him while he is working...he has plastic tools and is a dab hand at banging plastic nails into holes...bless he always wears a flat cap just like his Dad....
take care ...stay safe .....

8 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is adorable :)
Lorraine

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, such a fabulous image and great colouring.
I hope your shopping went well, quite a nice day here today - gradually getting warmer again.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Simpson said...

How cute! The image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
What a gorgeous card ...perfect for the little chap....
Hugs Sylvie xx.
Wet here today ....started a new Puzzle ...so plenty to do ....

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and really love the cute image and great colouring-sounds just perfect-love the die-cut frame you used
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, your card is wonderful and such an adorable image, I can just picture the little one at his workbench along with his dad.
I love these LOTV little guys they are just the cutest. I'm sure he will love it, Kate x

Babs said...

Sounds a perfect card for your friends grandson I am sure he will love this , the image is so adorable and beautifully coloured.
Babs x

Birgit said...

This is cute and I bet he loved it. I think I am caught up now but enjoyed looking at each one