Monday 11 May 2020

birthday card day 6.....

I still have a few more cards to get ready to send I am having to get well ahead as the post seems to be taking forever in some areas so I am posting 2 weeks ahead in the hopesthey get there on time.....


I absolutely love this collection from the little dog laughed...this one is the wren.....I think that it will be okay for one of the masculine cards I need next....
I hope you are all staying safe at home ...the weather has changed today and its much cooler so a house work day for me....take care.

7 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Beautiful papers on your card Margaret something entirely new to me. It was like winter again here yesterday and today is looking very similar except the sun is shining. The wind is enough to blow you away though. Hugs Christine xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, so pretty - this looks like a wonderful collection.
Bright and sunny here again, freezing though!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

It certainly is windy today but the washing is nearly dry so I'm pleased :o)
A fabulous card Margaret, I haven't heard of this collection either, but it's lovely.
Lorraine

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card Margaret, love the beautiful papers and wren. It has been windy here too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

scrappymo! said...

It is a little cooler here today too. Still around 22-23 but much cooler than the 29 that we just had.

But...better than rain as my Gran used to say!

I hope to get out in the garden today as the clematis are shooting vines like crazy and I need to wind them in and out of the trellis while I still can. I try to do it every three days or so, otherwise they get too attached to other things and need broken away before redirected!

Your card is so pretty. That bird is lovely and I like the design here.

Birgit said...

This is really nice and the bird is sweet with the blues surrounding it. A great man card that could be good for a woman too.

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful card and papers love the little wren
Carol x