Thursday 21 May 2020

christmas parcels.....

Having a lovely play...I printed off  lots of  charisma when I first bought the dies and now I am determined to make some cards with it all....


tattered lace seasonal gift die ...spellbinders vintage stitched squares and Lisa Hortons flourish poinsettia....some Nuvo drops and a very old sentiment....
Hope you are getting lots of crafting done while we are in lockdown...its a scary world out there justnow and we are continuing to stay home and safe.....take care

7 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Crafting is such a great way to spend this enforced isolation isn't it? Looks as if you will certainly be ready for the Big Day when it arrives, I was shocked to hear that it was only 32 weeks in your last post. This is another superb card for your stock pile :)
Lorraine

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, a lovely image and I love the stitched squares.
I hope your shopping went well, it was very busy when hubby went earlier - it just seems to vary so much from week to week!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rita said...

Margaret you always make such clean cut cards. .This one is quite outstanding. Xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Gosh I didn't think I was three cards behind Margaret, well, everyone of them is gorgeous. Lovely images and colours and today's card is a wowzer, wonderful image and design, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is fabulous, beautiful layers and gorgeous image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Michelle said...

Such a lovely card Margaret. I just love those dies and will have to see where I could get them. Finally the sun came out today but for a short while as we are in a storm trek for tomorrow. We are all open here so daughter, granddaughter and myself headed off to a nursery to get plants and in the ground. Stay safe and well.

Birgit said...

This is a beautiful card with lots of colours.