Wednesday 20 May 2020

Santa...

goodness I have just realised we only have 32 weeks to christmas...and I wonder how different it will be this year.....at least I know that I have been good and Santa will be bringing me a present....well so far so good....apart from all the christmas crafty stuff.......



I love Tim Holtz dies and Jolly Santa from last year is still a firm favorite....the sentiment die and stamp are from crafters companion and the paper is LOTV....
Hope you are all safe and well out there...we are just staying home and safe....take care

7 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

He's a great Santa Margaret.I love the vintage colours you've used for him. Take care. Hugs Christine xx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Margaret, I love this Santa die - still haven't used mine, great colour choices.
I hope you have a relaxing day today, it's going to be a hot one!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Christmas card Margaret, the Santa is such a jolly chap. I spent the day in the garden it was a nice change.
Hugs
Linda xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous die-cut Santa and love the nuetral colours
Carol x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Margaret ...using my fave LOTV Papers

It’s been really hot here today...think it will be like this now for a few months .....
We over 70,s can go out as from Friday ...and in groups of 12 people ... but they still say it’s safer to stay at home
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

He's fab! Love the card fold too.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

This is funny and love this Santa