Sunday 6 November 2016

a Sunday christmas card

having fun paling with craftwork cards frozen forest collection......I just love this image which I have cut out of the 8x8 sheet of paper.....



 and as you get 3 sheets of each design I thought I would make an easel card as well....




the last sheet of course I will be keeping to stroke!.....
Hope you are having a lovely weekend and maybe doing a bit of crafting....
thanks for popping by my blog today and I would love it if you would leave a comment so I could visit you and see your creations too.

3 comments:

englishquilter said...

Lovely. I will be stroking my fabric today!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two beautiful cards, the image is so adorable, how thoughtful to give us three sheets so we can keep one :) I have been playing and stroking my haul from the NEC on Thursday but haven't got anything to share yet.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

Oh these 2 cards are again, so beautiful. I love the hint of blue....such a peaceful setting. Love the snowflakes at the top of the one card too.