Thursday 10 November 2016

using old stash.....week 2

I loved this stamp when I first bought it but I wasn't very good at colouring or cutting out  then...but I noticed that penny black brought out a die to match the image and bought it hoping it was the same size....yeeeh it is and so I think I will be using Snowy again ...and again.....




I used a very old Heartfelt creations tree stamp magnificent spruces for the background...a freebie sentiment stamp...I think its crafters companion....coloured with my copics and added cosmic shimmer iced snow....the frame is made using Sue Wilson's pieced squares...
thanks for popping by my blog today.....

2 comments:

englishquilter said...

Cute!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

He is the cutest snowman isn't he? A fabulous card, love the stamping and snowy details.
Lorraine