Wednesday 30 November 2016

an advent calendar

I decided that this year I would make myself an advent calendar.....



and as I had a half price coupon from Hobbycraft....I bought two....this is my first one .....painted with imagination crafts starlight metallic paint...red......I decided to use my graphic 45 St Nicholas pad....yes I actually cut into it!
thank goodness for my scan and cut...all the draw fronts....and my cricut for the numbers....
the sleigh is a tonic die from last year and the poinsettia is heartfelt creations....
really pleased with it ....
thanks for popping bye today hope you are having fun crafting

6 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Margaret this is stunning... l love it... the papers are fabulous... well done you gorgeous
Hugs Sylvie xx

Sandy said...

Oh my word, oh my word - I love it!!! I think I have this kit somewhere but where!!!! That is why I am really not making anything for a while - we have so much stuff piled in this little house I can't find anything. So am going through everything and getting rid of a lot of it.
Sandy xx

Birgit said...

This is fantastic! I just have no other words for it. Every year I think of making an advent calendar similar to the ones I grew up with. This is really something!

MaryH said...

So complex and so gorgeous! Love the use of that fabulous paper (yes, we do tend to hoard it don't we). Your cricut and scan skills are amazing! Good for you at tackling such an intricate project as it turned out just splendidly! TFS & Hugs

Christine Harrop said...

Youhave made a terrific job of theis Margaret! I have seen these and have been tempted but not given in yet! Hugs Chistine x

cuilliesocks said...

OMG Margaret this is wonderful, what a terrific job you've made of this, I love it, Kate x