Sunday 20 November 2016

thank you Elizabeth

my lovely niece Elizabeth gave me a wonderful embossing folder that I had been searching the internet for for ages...she had 2 of them....



I have been looking for something with a large circle area to show off these lovely LOTV images I bought about 10 years ago...I had used all the smaller images that that came on the sheet and just have the big square ones left...so Elizabeth to the rescue....its a crafters companion folder from the Sara Davies winter wonderland collection that is no longer available....the tiny poinsettia are Heartfelt creations....celebrate the season collection....ans the sentiment is LOTV too....


prills for the centre of the flowers and glossy accents to make the leaves shine a few nuvo drops on the wreath .
I have loads of these toppers in boxes so now I can start getting on making cards...maybe an easel card next time.....
Hope you are enjoying the weekend and thank you for popping by my blog....

7 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

A beautiful card Margaret. Super LOTV topper. Hugs Christine xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These are gorgeous Margaret, lovely toppers and beautiful design - there'll be no stopping you now that you've got this Embossing folder.
Lorraine

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Margaret, that is so beautiful! Awesome colours you've used. Love the embossing folder too, how useful! Hugs, Shaz xx

Birgit said...

I love this! Love the embossed folder and the angel is so cute but I always love your flowers....they look like porcelain! Have a great Sunday!!

MaryH said...

How wonderful your niece was able to come to the rescue with this perfect (and perfectly beautiful) EF. I love these LOTV angels, and the treatment you've used on this little sweet one, shows her off to great effect. The stitching on the circles, placed upon the embossing...just beautiful. Of course your addition of the dimensional flowers...just yummy! Stay warm & cozy. TFS & Hugs

cuilliesocks said...

This is soooo beautiful Margaret, it's such a sweet image and beautiful colours, lovely embossed background, love it, Kate x

Sandy said...

Absolutely positively gorgeous!
sandy xx