Wednesday 2 November 2016

still using old crafty stash

I have been looking through my rubber stamps...so neglected over the past few years as I seem to make most of my cards with die cuts...and I found so many I have never even inked up...I am setting myself the target to use each and every one....



so here is snowy family a lovely penny black stamps from....heaven knows I do remember buying it on e bay......I have coloured the image using copics having cut the image out using my scan and cut...........of course there are a few die cuts too...marianne design trees....and the embossing folder is crafters companion embosalissious...snow...cosmic shimmer iced snow...and distress inks....
I hope you are enjoying a day crafting today and thanks for stopping by my blog I would love you to leave a comment if you have the time.....

8 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card... Love the cute PB stamp...
Hugs Sylvie xx

cuilliesocks said...

Just gorgeous Margaret, lovely snowfamily and gorgeous frosty Wintery shades of blue, Kate x

englishquilter said...

So many elements to making one card! It's lovely. How long do you spend on a card like this?

dutchess said...

It's getting the design that takes the time the cutting and colouring is a breeze once I have decided what to do....about 2 hours for this card...xx

Sandy said...

This might be old crafty stash but it is new and perfect to me. Love your card!!
Sandy xx

Birgit said...

This is so cute. I love the snowmen and the winter scene

Ribbon Girl said...

beautiful card! Mary x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love this cute trio Margaret and your beautiful scene you have created for them, very frosty and a perfect backdrop for them. I agree that the time taken is on the design, I spend ages moving things around, adding this and that and taking it away again :/
Take care and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Lorraine