Tuesday 8 November 2016

this weeks card for Aunty

I was very naughty last week...I said I wouldn't buy anything new didn't I ...well I saw this flip fold die from Anna Griffin and blow me before I knew it I had bought the kit! how did that happen...watching the craft channel big mistake.....well not really its lovely and this is the first card I have made using it .....


so confession time over and back to my resolution to stamp up all my unused....going to do one per week.....how long is it going to take me ?

thanks for popping by my blog today .....hope you are having a crafty day....

4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

It is so easily done Margaret, one quick peek at that program and my bank balance is suffering :o)
It's a beautiful kit though and the colours are gorgeous.
Lorraine

englishquilter said...

It's so sweet, no wonder you were tempted xx

Birgit said...

Ok...wow! I am trying to see how it unfolds ...so intricate looking and so pretty. She will lOve it

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Stunning card.... love the colours... I am tempted all the time but we can't order off the 2 craft channels
Hugs Sylvie xx