Sunday 27 November 2016

christmas card club challenge 24....mixed media

the penultimate challenge of the year....and Mary has chosen mixed media & trees....so a quick search through my stencils...




yes its got trees.....tick....and I have used cosmic shimmer gold pearl texture paste...tick .it looks quite pale on the photo but in real life its a lovely soft gold.....
I have used creative expressions shiny black card to stencil on...matted and layered onto a textured gold card stock....LOTV sentiment...
Well thats nearly it for this year only one more challenge to go...have you got all your cards done for the season?....its great being part of this challenge as it helps me to make christmas cards right through the year...
Please pop round and see the lovely creations by the rest of the girls..their links are on my side bar...thanks for popping by today and I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

12 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Stunning card... love the black and gold... fabulous ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rita said...

What a Stunning card Margaret. Really classy too. Hugs Rita xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Margaret, the black and gold is such an elegant combination, beautifully designed.
Thanks for the instructions, would never have sussed that out, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is very elegant ans stylish in the black and gold Margaret. I'll be joining in a little late this time I'm afraid.
Lorraine

Sandy said...

In the dark of the night - the snow falls and all is quiet!
Sandy xx

Zoe Tant said...

Very elegant card Margaret. Love the sentiment it looks really crisp and expensive. Zx

MaryH said...

As usual, you've come up tops with this fantastic stencil and all the gold glowing on the embossing. It looks stunning against the black background. It's a gorgeous card with loads of mixed media!!! TFS & Hugs

rachel said...

gorgeous work - oops - I missed the trees! Hugs rachel x

Mrs A. said...

The black with the gold looks so classy and elegant. I didn't think of using s stencil. hugs Mrs A.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Margaret.

shazsilverwolf said...

Gorgeous Margaret. I'm in the process of doing mine, I'm afraid I lost track of the days! I love how stencils can help make a stunning card in a short time. Hugs, Shaz xx

Carol said...

Stunning Mixed Media card Margaret. Carol x