Wednesday 23 November 2016

nearly to the the last of my christmas cards.....

nearly there......


this one is made using Heartfelt creations Snow Kissed and Celebrate the season stamps and dies and the paper pad...I had great fun colouring the parcels with copics and making them 3 dimensional round the aperture.....




Just a few more cards to make ...then its onto the tags.....
thank you for popping by my blog today ,
                                       I hope you are enjoying yourself crafting.

4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a beauty Margaret and it's great that you've nearly finished all your Christmas cards - I wish :0/
Lorraine

Birgit said...

This card is so very pretty. I love the 3D look and you coloured everything so prettily. I wish I was in my craft room today...having a bad day

Mrs A. said...

I love the 3d presents around the edge. Nearly finished all mine too. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Margaret, lovely colours, I do love the navy blue, brilliantly designed.
Margaret, I've got a problem I wonder if you could help, blogger dashboard had changed and it no longer shows the the ccc button to take me to our page, I have no idea how to link to the home page, going to make it difficult for Sunday, this is blogger at it's best always changing things and making thing difficult, Kate x