Wednesday 3 June 2015

A birthday card for my Aunty Sylvie

I wanted to make a really pretty card for my Aunts birthday as she will be 85 this year....



the side boarder is cut with a Martha Stewart punch and matching butterflies small butterfly punch cut out of the nitwits paper....the centre panel is a memory box die that I won some years ago...the sentiment is a creative expressions one,the flowers are from wild orchid and the leaves heartfelt creations a few pearls from my stash.....
I hope you are having fun crafting today.....

4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This certainly is very pretty Margaret, beautiful colours, papers and elements, sure to be loved by your aunt.
Lorraine

Carol said...

It's certainly very pretty Margaret, a beautiful card. Carol x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card... Love the butterfly border... Lovely papers...
Just made the CCC first card made in ages...
Hugs Sylvie x

Birgit said...

I am always amazed by your artistry. Love the colour combo and the delicate look of the card with those butterflies. She will love it