Sunday 14 June 2015

True love

I bought this die last year....had no inspiration at the time and put it in my storage......now I am making lots of anniversary cards and it sprang to mind....





its a marianne creatables...Petra's birds....I just loved it when I saw it....I cut the bird out twice so they could be decoupaged up,the flowers are Marianne's craftables...forget me nots...
.craft card and distress ink fired brick and the LOTV  sentiment....t
he embossing folder is Sue Wilsons floral brocade...I was looking for something with the same kind of little flowers and swirls.....
Hope you are enjoying your day.....

3 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh I love the different colouring combo here. It is so pretty with the varying layers

Erika said...

A beautiful card Margaret, love your colour combo, use of dies and touches of red ink.
Just a perfect anniversary card.

Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

cuilliesocks said...

Another gorgeous card Margaret, love the colours and the beautiful dies, hugs Kate x