Tuesday 16 June 2015

Heartfelt creations Fuschia....

this set is just beautiful......the paper pad ....yes I have cut into it.....is divine....



I cut one of the 6x6 card fronts from the paper pad and then cut out the centre with my cut matt create dies and used foam strips to give the frame dimension...making the fuchsia was a bit fiddly at first but it got easier once I had the technique....the sentiment is justrite.....enjoy the day clear stamp set,the leaves are the heartfelt classic leave set....
great fun....hope you are enjoying your crafting and having a lovely day.

8 comments:

debby4000 said...

WOW what a gorgeous beautiful card.
Luv
Debby

Carol said...

This is beautiful Margaret. Carol x

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous. These are beautiful stamps and dies!

I was at a scrapbook garage sale at one of the local stores. After I had spent more than I intended, the last table had Just Rite stamps and Heartfelt creations.
I resisted as it would have meant a long walk in the blazing sun to a cash machine. The lady assured me she will be selling again at the next garage sale, so took a chance to wait...now that I see your card, I wish I had just walked out for the cash! lol

Christine Harrop said...

Gorgeous card Margaret. Christine

Birgit said...

Oh you have outdone yourself! I love these flowers and how they are 3D-beautiful and a lot of fussy cutting

MaryH said...

Margaret, this one is just breathtaking. Those flowers are so dimensional & just lovely, cascading over that fabulous frame. Really a very beautiful card, and I'll bet it took some time with the flowers too. Well done! TFS & Hugs

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Margaret, the dimension is fabulous and what gorgeous colours, hugs Kate x

Ineke Original said...

Fantastic!!! Well done.