Monday 1 June 2015

an anniversary card

I thought I had a cache of cards made but no anniversary cards so off I go.....




made using the spellbinders botanical swirls and accents set using the corner die.....matted and layered.Sue Wilsons lattice hearts embossing folder....tattered lace sentiment and heartfelt creations Arianna blooms and classic leaves...
the centre of the flower filled with yellow stickles and then micro beads stirred in....thats one down 3 more to make...and that's just for the June anniversary's....
Hope you are having a crafty day of fun.....

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Very elegant Margaret, love the two colours together.
Lorraine

Christine Harrop said...

A very pretty and fresh card Margaret. Christine

Carol said...

Such an elegant card Margaret, love it. Carol x

Birgit said...

Oh wow this is so elegant with the yellow! I never think of yellow and white and not sure why. They will love this card!

MaryH said...

WOW!This is one of the most gorgeous anniversary cards I've seen. Very glamorous, and of course wonderful dies used to beautiful effect. Those flowers just blew me away. Liked the tiny yellow stenciling in the trim leaves. You have combined all the pretty dies in such a gorgeous combination...it's just splendid indeed, and will be an heirloom, I'm certain. TFS &Hugs