Tuesday 9 June 2015

another anniversary card.....

better get my skates on I need 3 more cards made this week!



I am sorry that my photo doesn't do justice to this card the mirri always seems to skew the metering....
made with a Diesire create a card A6 ...Adore....and Marianne designs LR0298...the flowers are from wild orchid....lots of pearls from creative expressions...its crafters companion Ivory centura pearl card and is a lovely creamy colour.....sorry again about the photo......
Hope you are having fun crafting today.....

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a beautiful die and makes for a fabulous Anniversary or Wedding card Margaret. You have created a lovely romantic card here with the doves and pearls, the recipients will love it.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

The card is so elegant and rich. I love the gold mirror paper and the whole set up with the embossing is just so pretty and detailed. Love the birds

Carol said...

Simply beautiful Margaret. Carol x