Friday 12 June 2015

Friday...share an oldie......

its Friday and time to share an oldie over with Erica  at snappy crafts.....I was looking back at some of my photos of cards before I started my blog and found the first card I made using what was then new my cricut machine,,,,lugged back from the states in my suit case!.....bought on e bay whilst visiting my niece....wrapped in all my undies to keep it safe...bet customs had a laugh......





I was sooo thrilled to get this machine and love it still.....I have had to look back through my cartridges to see which one I used it was Children's nursery rhymes and this is the lady bugs....it was all so new to me and a real challenge.....
I hope that you will pop over too and find one of your oldies and join in!




6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is lovely Margaret, pretty cut-out design and I love those two little fairy-bugs in the front.
Lorraine

Erika said...

Hi Margaret, thank you for joining me today sharing an oldie. I love my cricut machine too, it always comes in handy especially for numbers and alphabets.
A super card you have there, perfect colour combo for the occasion, love the big heart.

Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

Carol said...

A beautiful oldie Margaret, great design. My cricut hasn't seen the light of day for goodness knows how long! Carol x

Unknown said...

Great card Margaret - love the lady bugs, so cute. Isn't it nice looking back to way back when.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Birgit said...

Great card with the little cherubs-love the red!

cuilliesocks said...

Love it, the dies and the little fairies are gorgeous, hugs Kate x