Sunday 28 June 2015

June Rudolph Day Challenge

I have been trying to get back in to making my Christmas cards for posting on Sundays, sadly I keep getting side tracked by all the lovely stuff I have to play with and all these new things I want to try.....so a bit of discipline is needed.....so making a card for scrappymo's Rudolph day challenge was just what I needed




these are the new Tonic Rocco dies and the new Christmas sets....how naughty was I they are such fun to work with so expect to see lots of them!
Hope you are having fun crafting.....

11 comments:

scrappymo! said...

How wonderful are they!!!
These are gorgeous...;love, love, love those dies!
So glad you joined here at the Rudolph Days Challenge.;

Carol said...

These are gorgeous Margaret, love the gingerbread men. Carol x

Kathleen said...

These are stunning Margaret, love the red, white and kraft.

Kath x

Jane Willis said...

Absolutely gorgeous - I love the same-but-differentness of them, I'm sitting here comparing them as if I was doing a spot-the-difference puzzle.
Jane

Sarn said...

Just PERFECT Christmas cards xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These are so gorgeous Margaret, I especially love the cute gingerbread men.
Lorraine

Unknown said...

These cards are wonderful Margaret. Love your new dies (you naughty girl!!!) and those gingerbread men are so cute (although is the one on the left a lady with her red lips?)

Hugs.

Karen xxx

MaryH said...

Oh Margaret, more lovely dies to bring on the drooling! Love these red beauties...each one is just so gorgeous. The bold red & white with the inset of red gingham & then the yummy gingerbread boy..all this just exactly what a Christmas card ought to be. TFS & have a great week. Hugs

Birgit said...

These 2 cards are great-I love the gingerbread man. The framed look is so pretty and it is great how you use the shadow effect on the lettering

Sally H said...

Two totally gorgeous cards for Rudolf day, Margaret! I love them - wonderful dies and beautifully presented x

cuilliesocks said...

Two gorgeous cards, the dies are wonderful and I love your gingerbread man, hugs Kate x